You’re Invited to the 8th Annual
Colorado Springs Investor Appreciation Luncheon
Mayor John Suthers
Online Registration is Closed; Please Call 303-752-2323
- TOPIC: THE ECONOMIC STATE OF COLORADO SPRINGS
- WHEN: Friday, April 15, 2016
- LOCATION: Cheyenne Mountain Resort, Centennial I Ballroom, 3225 Broadmoor Valley Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
- TIME: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Complimentary lunch
- Please feel free to invite a guest who is interested in CCEE’s mission:
Empowering Colorado students to achieve a lifetime of
economic understanding and financial freedom.
- Please register by phone: (303)752-2323
Mayor John Suthers is a lifelong resident of Colorado Springs, bringing decades of experience in government and management to the City. Before being elected Mayor, Suthers served as Attorney General of Colorado from 2005 to 2015. Prior to that, he was named by President George W. Bush in 2001 to be United States Attorney.
Luncheon Sponsored by:
The Richard Petritz Foundation and The Woodford Foundation
Luncheon Presented by CCEE Southern Colorado Partnership Council Members:
Woodford Foundation for Limited Government
The Schuck Corporation
Colorado Springs School District 11, retired
John Brock, Ph.D.
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
U.S. Air Force Academy