Educate one teacher in economics . . .
and you reach a classroom full of future decision-makers.
How your donation will help...
- $100 allows for 20 students to participate in CCEE’s online investment program, the Stock Market Experience
- $250 provides 5 teachers with economics and personal financial literacy classroom materials
- $500 trains 5 teachers in an accredited CCEE professional development class
- $1,000 allows CCEE to provide one Colorado school district with an economics or personal finance workshop
If you would like to make a donation to the Colorado Council for Economic Education (a Colorado 501(c)(3) corporation), please select one of our convenient methods:
By phone, call CCEE's office 303.752.2323 or 888.815.2974 toll-free (we accept Visa, MasterCard, stock transfers, etc.)
By mail, please send check to:
Colorado Council on Economic Education
3443 So. Galena Street #190
Denver CO 80231
- By an online or recurring donation to CCEE through ColoradoGives.org.
Leave A Legacy to CCEE
Please join the late Mr. and Mrs. Bob Arnold in leaving a legacy to CCEE. By making a gift to CCEE in your will, trust, or beneficiary designation you will be helping to ensure the long-term success of CCEE's valuable economic education programs.