Stock Market Experience
The SME is an engaging, state of the art, real life investment simulation that advances student academic achievement in the core academic disciplines.
- Fall: September 19 - December 2, 2016
- Yearlong: September 19, 2016 – May 12, 2017
- Early Spring: January 23 – March 31, 2017
- Late Spring: March 6 – May 12, 2017
- February 22, 2017 | 4-5:30 pm - closed
- February 28, 2017 | 4-5:30 pm
Click on the class links below for more information and to register.
This online course will help you meet the Personal Financial Literacy requirements in the Colorado Academic Standards and its testing. TPFLEG is available by either an instructor facilitated course or a self-directed course.
- January 30 - March 12,2017
- April 3 - May 14, 2017
- June 5 - July 16, 2017
- September 18 - October 29, 2017
Facilitator training for state councils and centers, click here.
Are you, or do you know, an outstanding teacher of economics or personal finance? CCEE is accepting nominations for exemplary teachers of these academic disciplines (as well as those who integrate these disciplines into other subjects). $2,000 AWARD. Deadline is February 15, 2017
K-8 students are invited to illustrate an economic or financial concept, suitable for publication as the “picture of the month” on a 2018 wall calendar. $50 CASH PRIZES for 14 Students & Their Teachers. Deadline is May 2, 2017